Select someone in the service industry to interview (preferably HSTM related). Utilizing either PowerPoint, students will be responsible for creating a presentation to share their findings from interviews with the slected individual from the hospitality industry. The students will be responsible for having the person they are interviewing answer a standard set of questions (provided below) as well as questions created by the student.
- Presentation should consist of at least 8 slides.
- Mandatory slides:
- Introduction, Information relevant to the Interviewee, a slide for each of the five (5) questions to be asked in the interviews explaining the interviewees’ responses, Closing
- Make sure that slides are readable and formatting is consistent.
- Mandatory slides:
- Ask questions to provide adequate background on the employee you are interviewing (position, time in position, previous work experience, educational background, etc.).
- What does delivering excellent customer service mean to you? How do you do it on a daily basis? (Look for answers that speak of the tangible and intangible parts of service delivery)
- What is the most memorable service delivery story/experience you’ve been told or apart of since working in hospitality? (could be good or bad)
- What is the hardest industry related challenge for you as a manager/server?
- What is your best advice for handling difficult guests?
- Create one question of your own that you would like to have answered relevant to the hospitality industry. (Please ask the same question to all interviewees.)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Industry Interview appeared first on Top Premier Essays.