The progress report provides you an opportunity to organize your work on the final project. You will provide your instructor with a short report on the current work you have accomplished and are doing on the capstone.
Upon successful completion of this assignment, you will be able to:
- Identify a set of technology issues or concerns associated with a real-world information technology infrastructure.
- Explore potential solutions to varying types of real-life technology issues in the business environment.
- Design a solution that will resolve an identified technology issue.
- Demonstrate the ability to use appropriate communication strategies to convey a solution to a real-life technology issue.
- Using the CITM-504 Progress Report Template, provide your instructor with information on your progress toward completion of the capstone project. The template asks the following questions:
- Provide a brief overview of your capstone project work.
- What work is completed (bulleted format)?
- Provide a brief description of work in progress.
- What insights from your coursework have been important in developing your project?
- In examining the challenges and complexity presented in your capstone project, what takeaways do you feel you can apply to your real-life career and professional experiences? Reflect upon what youâ€™ve learned this workshop.
- Using the template form (the date automatically updates), submit the report using the assignment submission page.