We have started a major project that we will complete by the end of the course. 2 Timothy 4:7(new tab), in talking about addressing work that lies before us with virtue, says, â€œI have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faithâ€ (New International Version, 1973/2011). We are encouraged to move forward until the work is done, but how do we find the strength to carry on? Again, Godâ€™s Word provides an answer. The Apostle Paul said he found his strength in looking to God as his encouragement. â€œI can do all things through him who strengthens meâ€ (English Standard Version, 2001/2016, Philippians 4:13(new tab)).
English Standard Version. (2016). Bible Gateway. https://www.biblegateway.com/versions/English-Standard-Version-ESV-Bible/(new tab) (Original work published 2001)
New International Version. (2011). Bible Gateway. https://www.biblegateway.com/versions/New-International-Version-NIV-Bible/(new site) (Original work published 1973)
Upon successful completion of this assignment, you will be able to:
- Integrate biblical and ethical principles into the application of a technology solution.
- Review the material in the Getting Started section above, including the specific Bible passages.
- Be sure to address the following prompts in your paper:
- Where do you find your source of strength in times of stress or a difficult situation?
- As you consider where the Apostle Paul says he got his strength, how would you expect Godâ€™s help during a stressful situation? How do you think that help would manifest itself?
- Your paper should be at least 275 words in length.