- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Read Chapter 14, â€œThe Aggregate Model of the Macro Economy,â€ in Economics for Managers.
- Find two or more recent articles (post April 2020) in the Wall Street Journal or other business publications that describe changes in fiscal policy during the global pandemic.
- Write a five- to six-page paper answering the following regarding fiscal policy changes that have been initiated to address the economic weakness brought on by the Coronavirus pandemic:
- Describe policies that could stimulate the economy? Defend your answer with a detailed evaluation that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking.
- How do these policies relate to the model of aggregate demand and aggregate supply? Provide a detailed evaluation that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking.
- How likely are these policies to be effective in stimulating the economy, given the pervasive weakness brought on by the global pandemic? Provide a detailed evaluation that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking.
- You must use a minimum of five sources for your research paper, at least three of which are scholarly.
- Use proper spelling, grammar, and APA formatting for your analysis paper.
- When you have completed your assignment, save a copy for yourself and submit a copy to your instructor.
*You may notice a second rubric in the submission folder. For more information, please watch this short Key Assessment notification video or select here to view the transcript.