Develop Security Policy
You have been hired as the CSO (Chief Security Officer) for an organization. Your job is to develop a very brief computer and internet security policy for the organization that covers the following areas:
- Computer and email acceptable use policy
- Internet acceptable use policy
Make sure you are sufficiently specific in addressing each area. There are plenty of security policy and guideline templates available online for you to use as a reference or for guidance. Your plan should reflect the business model and corporate culture of a specific organization that you select.
Include at least THREE scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. The UC Library is an excellent place to find these references. At least two of the references cited need to be peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles from the library.
Submit your research paper as a single Microsoft Word document. Your essay should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately 2-4 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA6 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.