Choose one of the below reform movements that played a role in Antebellum America from 1790-1860. You will research and create a Power Point response using the below guidelines.
Religious Reform Movement/Second Great Awakening
Prison and Mental Illness Reform
Women’s Rights Movement
Your responses must include the following items:
Summary of the reform movement
- Write a concise (<150 words) one-paragraph narrative with an overview of the reform movement
- Explain what societal problems or forces motivated the movement
- Identify specific and/or broad causes
- Identify the goals of the movement
- Goals might include specific milestones (e.g. enactment of legislation, or more abstract/philosophical aims-e.g. improve the nation’s morality)
- List and describe the methods the reformers used to achieve their goals
- List the successes and failures of the movement
- Briefly evaluate the successes of the reform movement
- Identify and briefly describe the important individuals and their contributions to the reform movement
- Describe important events of the movement
- Include a minimum of three (3) sources
- Articulate ideas IN YOUR OWN WORDS (copy and paste=plagiarism)
- Use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post American Public University Women Rights Movement Presentation appeared first on Top Premier Essays.