1. Know how Platoâ€s Allegory of the Cave might be understood in connection with ethical thinking and one or more particular ethical theories.
2. Be capable of explaining important differences between contemporary ethical relativism and the Christian worldview.
3. Be able to describe several major post-Enlightenment (or postmodern) ethical theories and provide rationale in support of, or rejecting, these perspectives.
4. Know the primary components of virtue ethics and be able to analyze strengths and weaknesses of this ethical theory.
5. Be able to define, discuss, and defend (or deny) Natural Law, as well as evaluate strengths and weaknesses of this ethical theory.
6. Know the two major types of ethical relativism and the several vulnerabilities connected with each type.
Each question must be answered with 250-300 words. Make sure to write as clearly and specifically as possible. Use your own words.
Include one scholarly source for each essay question in addition to the textbook.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines.
Book sources: Read Part I (Socrates, Plato, Aristotle) and Part II (Augustine, Aquinas) in The Story of Ethics: Fulfilling Our Human Nature.Read Chapters 8 and 11 in Beyond Bumper Sticker Ethics.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post ethical thinking study guide questions about platos allegory ethical relativism christian worldview ethical theory appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.