Select an article focusing on a healthcare topic of your choice or an article focusing on one of the
following topics: falls and fall prevention, pain management in children, opioid abuse, hepatitis C, catheter
associated urinary tract infections, or hand hygiene and infections in hospitals. You may use the same topic
that was used in part A.
Must include full article with assignment.
APA format with at least 1 reference
- Describe how the researcher addresses the following four areas in the selected journal article:
background or introduction (e.g., the purpose of the study)
review of the literature (e.g., research used to support the study)
data analysis (e.g., how the researcher analyzed the data)
methodology (e.g., research type and sampling methods)
- Evaluate whether the evidence presented in each of the four areas of the journal article from part B1
supports the outcome of the study and implications for future research.
- Explain how the protection of human subjects and cultural considerations were addressed by the researcher,
using specific information from the journal article from part B.
- Identify one strength and one limitation of the study.
- Describe how the evidence from the article in part B informs current nursing practices.
The post Evaluation of quantitative research article appeared first on nursing writers.