This part of your examination is worth 120 points and consists of 6 Learning Experience questions
Learning Experience Questions
Please note the following when constructing your Learning Experiences:
• PDF files, Images, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Illustrator and Apple’s Pages will NOT paste into the textbox.
• We recommend using a word processor such as Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Text Edit or Word Pad.
• Not all formatting will paste correctly into the textbox therefore we recommend that you do not spend too much time on the formatting of your answer.
• Please note: You will need to use the following keyboard shortcuts to Copy and Paste your work. Windows: Ctrl + C (Copy) and Ctrl + V (Paste) Mac: Cmd + C (Copy) and Cmd + V (Paste)
• If you have any questions on how to construct your answer please check our Sample Exam Answers page or contact our Educational Support Team.
Learning experiences are designed to increase your knowledge in areas that interest you.
Learning experiences allow you to integrate the material and serve as a means for ISSA graders to assess your grasp of course concepts.
Each essay response is required to be a minimum of 250 words and, most importantly, include your personal insights as to how the topic will help you as a future professional trainer.
Because these essays are open-book, take the time to provide ample information, detail, and personal analysis in each essay response.
While there is a minimum word requirement for each essay, there is not a maximum word limit.
Feel free to elaborate as needed with relevant information to meet your own personal level of satisfaction.
Students utilize ISSA education in various ways: some target specific types of clients, some focus in a particular area of fitness, some simply want to improve their own well being.
Be sure to tailor each learning experience response to best fit your personal and professional interests.