2,000 words excluding your referencing.
APA style Reference correctly in-text and include a full reference section.
Writing must be logical, flow and be coherent. Well-reasoned conclusions are presented.
Answer all questions in this assignment:
1. Identify your role in a circle of influence that is important to you. Ideally this will be a professional circle of influence, but it may be a social or family circle of influence. You should provide a diagrammatic representation of the circle of influence, such as an influence map, and critically assess your position in this circle. Justify your conclusions.
2. Using influencing models and frameworks with which you are familiar, assess your own influencing style in terms of strengths and areas for development. Justify your conclusions.
3. Create a plan for developing your influencing skills in the next 12 months. This should include a series of SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-bounded) and actions for achieving them.
1. Critically assess your leadership knowledge, skills and attributes using the following framework. You should include an assessment of strengths and areas for development in each area. Justify your conclusions. You should discuss any relevant findings from self-assessment exercises in the course material.
Leadership Attributes (traits) – Include an assessment of style (such as DISC or MTBI) and values and your findings on self-awareness from the Johari Window self-assessment.
Leadership Knowledge – critically evaluate the value of specific technical knowledge that you have which is useful in supporting direct reports. Assess also your levels of business acumen e.g. financial management.
Leadership Skills – Critically evaluate the following skills
a. Leading change – This includes understanding your own level of openness to change and your ability to think strategically and innovatively in order to create a new future direction.
b. Leading people – This includes an assessment of your emotional intelligence when dealing with others, conflict management ability and your team-building skills.
c. Results-orientation – This includes an assessment of decision-making and problem solving skills.
d. Networking and communication – This includes your ability to network and build new relationships as well as an assessment of your verbal and written communication skills.
Note: You are not required to cover influencing skills here as they have been covered elsewhere in the earlier assignment.
2. Create a plan for developing your leadership skills in the next 12 months. This should include a series of SMART goals and actions for delivering them.
The post Examine own role in a sphere of influence. Critically analyse and justify own leadership style for further development. appeared first on Brainy Term Papers.
Examine own role in a sphere of influence. Critically analyse and justify own leadership style for further development. was first posted on February 25, 2021 at 2:16 pm.©2019 “Brainy Term Papers”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com