1. Plot the frequency distribution for â€œAge at Enrollmentâ€ by hand or by using SPSS.
2. How would you characterize the skewness of the distribution in Question 1â€”positively skewed, negatively skewed, or approximately normal? Provide a rationale for your answer.
3. Compare the original skewness statistic and Shapiro-Wilk statistic with those of the smaller dataset ( n = 15) for the variable â€œAge at First Arrest.â€ How did the statistics change, and how would you explain these differences?
4. Plot the frequency distribution for â€œYears of Educationâ€ by hand or by using SPSS.
5. How would you characterize the kurtosis of the distribution in Question 4â€”leptokurtic, mesokur-tic, or platykurtic? Provide a rationale for your answer.
6. What is the skewness statistic for â€œAge at Enrollmentâ€? How would you characterize the magnitude of the skewness statistic for â€œAge at Enrollmentâ€?
7. What is the kurtosis statistic for â€œYears of Educationâ€? How would you characterize the magnitude of the kurtosis statistic for â€œYears of Educationâ€?
8. Using SPSS, compute the Shapiro-Wilk statistic for â€œNumber of Times Fired from Job.â€ What would you conclude from the results?
9. In the SPSS output table titled â€œTests of Normality,â€ the Shapiro-Wilk statistic is reported along with the Kolmogorov-Smirnov statistic. Why is the Kolmogorov-Smirnov statistic inappropriate to report for these example data?
10. How would you explain the skewness statistic for a particular frequency distribution being low and the Shapiro-Wilk statistic still being signiï¬cant at p < 0.05?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Exercise-26 appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.