Each item should be answered seperately, and answers must be typed by word or excel!!!
look at the table attached and do the following:
1) Nominal GDP per year
2) Real GDP per year (using 2011 as abase year)
3) GDP deflator
4) Percent change in real GDP growth for 2012 and 2013
5) Percent change in inflation growth for 2012 and 2013 (using GDP deflator)
6) Create a CPI index using 2011 as base year
– Percent change in inflation for 2012 and 2013 (using the CPI)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.