You have previously worked with descriptive statistics. As noted previously, the most
commonly used descriptive statistics are measures of central tendency including
mean, median, and mode. In this assignment, you will watch some informative
videos to become familiar with SPSS, enter data, and then answer some basic
questions about a data set.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
View the following:
- SPSS for Beginners 1 — Introduction
- SPSS for Beginners 2a: Frequency Counts
- SPSS for Beginners 2b:
Descriptive Statistics and Z-scores
- Graphing and Descriptive
Stats in SPSS With Dr. Ami Gates
Open SPSS (for help see the attached file, SPSS Installation Instructions) and complete the following:
- Obtain an output (as in the tutorials) with the following values
highlighted and upload it into LoudCloud:
- Determine the statistics for each gender as follows:
Frequency Counts, Mean, Standard Deviation, Minimum, and Maximum
- Graphing and Descriptive Stats in SPSS: Create a bar graph with gender
(axis X) and height (axis Y)
- Upload the output into LC.
Men: 74, 71, 75, 62
Female: 62, 68, 61, 71, 68, 80
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
The post Introduction to SPSS/Frequency first appeared on https://nursingessayswriters.com.
Introduction to SPSS/Frequency was first posted on September 19, 2020 at 7:28 am.
©2019 “Submit Your Assignment”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
“Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now”
The post Introduction to SPSS/Frequency first appeared on Nursing Essays Writers.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Introduction to SPSS/Frequency first appeared on nursing writers.