Review the case study “Alaska Airlines: Navigating Change” and then complete the following: (a) State what actually occurred in the case regarding Kotter’s steps 5 and 6 of empowering employees for broad-based action and generating short-term wins, and (b) address each of the critical elements for Section II parts E and F in your change effort analysis. Make sure to include your recommendations for implementing Kotter’s steps 5 and 6.
E. Enable Action by Removing Barriers
- Identify the forces, barriers, and hindrances to the organizational change effort, and describe each.
- How can resistance be recognized? How will you eliminate resistance or mitigate its impact on the implementation of the change plan?
- Describe actions that will enable and empower employees to help drive the change effort.
F. Generate Short-Term Wins
- Determine how you will generate short-term wins. How will you reward these wins?
- What can be gained from short-term wins? Support your response.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Milestone Three: Kotters Steps 5 and 6 appeared first on Top Premier Essays.