DISCUSSION BOARD INSTRUCTIONS
Topic: Organization of Law Enforcement Agencies
Do you agree or disagree with the paramilitary style of organization of most law enforcement agencies? Defend your position. Why are interpersonal relationships important in the foundation of effective leadership? Why is it detrimental for leaders to be task centered as opposed to relationship centered? You must use current APA style. You must cite 1 scholarly-quality internet-based source/reference and 1 biblical source/reference to support your answer. Both sources must offer a specific connection to the discussion topic.
Threads must be at least 300 words. This parameter helps to promote writing that is both thorough, and yet concise enough to permit other students to read all the postings made during the week.
• At a minimum, threads must briefly address both sides of an issue or topic to include 1 specific positive and 1 specific negative issue or aspect relating to the assigned topic. You must also state your position on the issue.
• At a minimum, 1 Internet-based, academic/scholarly-quality, secular-based reference, and 1 biblical-based reference in current APA format is required in support of your comments. The inclusion of multiple, quality secular references is encouraged.
• Justify your response or position by providing a reference to scholarly work(s) and provide reasons/justification supporting your statements. An objective of any university education is the development of one’s cognitive abilities in the form of improving one’s ability to use academic quality/scholarly materials in responding to assignments.
• Include functional weblink(s) to your references so that classmates and your instructor may easily locate and review your citation. You may use college textbooks as supporting references, however they are not recommended as they limit development of online research skills and will not count for grading purposes.
Major points are supported by the following:
• Reading & Study materials;
• Pertinent examples (conceptual and/or personal);
• Thoughtful analysis (considering assumptions, analyzing implications, and comparing/contrasting concepts);
• At least 1 scholarly source in current APA format; and
Integration of biblical principles.
Proper spelling and grammar are used.
The post Organization of Law Enforcement Agencies appeared first on nursing writers.