For the purpose of this assignment, include: complete HPI, ROS, and physical exam
Comprehensive Physical Exam of the Adult Patient
- Elicit and document a patient history, including: Chief Complaint, History of Present Illness, Past Medical and
Surgical History, Family History and Personal Social History.
- Accurately document Subjective Abnormal Data.
- Elicit a complete Review of Systems (ROS).
- Demonstrate understanding the meaning of Pertinent Positives and Negatives.
- Demonstrate the components of symptom analysis using the “Seven Attributes of a Symptom.”
The post Pick medical/ nursing condition appeared first on nursing writers.