Department of Business Administration
Organization Design and Development- MGT 404
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Explain the basic functioning of organizational design approaches and models. (Lo 1.1)
- Identify the different elements and issues of organizations development and creating the need for change. (Lo 1.2 & 2.4)
- Be sure to use at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed references in support of each answer and also incorporate the key concepts from the course.
- This Assignment comprise of a Case study.
- Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
- Q.1 Based on your understanding of Lewinâ€s planned change model, explain how could the partners of Royce Consulting convince its managers to accept the â€œhotelingâ€ system regarding the assignment of offices? (2 Marks). (Lo 1.1)
- Q.2 Discuss how the organizational culture of Royce Consulting can impede or support the decision for the required changes? (1.5 Marks) (Lo 1.2 & 2.4)
- Q.3 Based on your analysis, what would you predict will be the outcome if the partners proceed with the plan? (1.5 Marks) (Lo 1.2 & 2.4)
- Please read the integrative case study entitled as â€œIT ISNâ€T SO SIMPLE: INFRASTRUCTURE CHANGE AT ROYCE CONSULTING.â€ available in the textbook â€œOrganization Theory and Designâ€ 11th edition by Daft, R. and answer the following questions:
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post q 1 based on your understanding of lewin s planned change model explain how could the partners of royce consulting convince its managers to accept the hoteling system regarding the assignment of offices 2 marks lo 1 1 appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.