- Describe different quality methods within healthcare.
- Explain the basic models of quality improvement in healthcare.
- Evaluate the role and importance of patient satisfaction.
- Evaluate the role and importance of the patient experience.
- Apply statistics to different quality methods in healthcare.
- Apply quality improvement methods.
Chaparral Regional Hospital is a small, urban hospital of approximately 60 beds, and offers the following:
- Emergency room services
- Intensive care
- Surgical care
- Diagnostic services
- Some rehabilitation therapies
- Inpatient pharmacy services
- Geriatric services
- Consumer physician referral services