The topic of our issue is the Delta Airlines
MGMT 308 Instructions for team stakeholder analysis project
1. Team project. Working with 3 or 4 other students, this assignment requires you to choose any a current (within the past 6 months) issue (a nonmarket issue is preferable) facing a corporation. This assignment consists of six parts:
1) Introduce and explain the issue.
2) Conduct a stakeholder analysis of the issue and explain the connection of each stakeholder to the issue. You should be able to identify at least 10 stakeholders. Each new stakeholder should be identified by starting a new paragraph for that stakeholder, with the first use of the stakeholder in bold.
3) Explain which stakeholder is most important from the corporation’s point of view. Justify that prioritization.
4) Construct a response from the corporation to that most important stakeholder regarding the issue.
5) Now, take the viewpoint of that stakeholder and extrapolate how that stakeholder group might react to your proposed response.
6) Briefly conclude the paper.
This assignment should be no shorter than 10 pages .
The paper MUST INCLUDE PROPER CITATIONS. The references themselves can be organized in any fashion. Please see the “Style Guide for Written Assignments” for instructions on all writing assignments.
This assignment is due Thursday, 4/21.
You should submit your team members no later than 2/2.
I will schedule meetings with each group on 3/9 and 3/23 to discuss the project with you.