Case Study 1: Using Technology as Experience Framework
Download the case study titled, â€œUsing the â€˜Technology as Experienceâ€ Framework,â€ from http://www.id-book.com/casestudy_5-1.php.
The user experience framework can help designers constrain and scope the user experience of a given system. The user experience framework also informs about the relationship between a conceptual model and a userâ€s understanding of it for past, current, and future systems. The case study actually consists of two studies. For this evaluation, consider the first one by Heather Collins on an online fundraising Website. She used primarily the sensory and compositional threads of the framework, leading to insights on how fundraising organizations can maximize their Websites to tell a compelling story to a potential donor that is balanced in content and emotion. Collinsâ€ design combines elements of storytelling, appropriate emotional triggers, and a welcoming atmosphere to encourage potential donors to act by making a donation, volunteering their time, telling their friends, or attending a related event. Through this process, the donor can create a meaningful connection to a cause or problem directly impacting their community. The personal connection makes the online donation experience pleasurable for the user.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Explain how the Web user interfaces help donors to make decisions.
- Relate the emotional thread demonstrated in the case study to the emotional design model as discussed in Chapter 5 of the textbook.
- Explain how the compositional thread is used in the case study.
- Use the user experience framework to create five (5) product evaluation criteria using sensory and compositional threads.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€s name, the professorâ€s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the characteristics of human-centered design methods.
- Create a product evaluation through a formal framework.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human-computer interaction.
- Write clearly and concisely about human-computer interaction topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post case study 1 using technology as experience framework appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.